Friday, November 13, 2015

Selling on eBay Diary November 13th

I'm kind of embarrassed because I haven't kept up with leaving feedback for my customers! When I was a member buying and selling without using an eBay Store, I had feedback reminders at the top of the landing page. I set up a Basic Store in October (free for the first month to give it a try-I'm still a Tightwad after all!), I no longer have the feedback reminders at the top.  I've made myself a note to call eBay and find out how to make these more apparent in the Selling Manager.

I have 100% positive feedback, but don't always have happy customers.  I take it all in stride as part of doing business and appreciate those who take the time to leave feedback and try to be nice to those who aren't happy anyway.

Once in a while I get feedback that really makes me smile!  I work very hard to have the top customer service.  I iron the clothes before shipping, wrap them in tissue paper and insert a handwritten Thank You card.  My husband thinks I spoil my customers!  I want them to feel spoiled, I say!

What has been your favorite or best feedback buying or selling on eBay? I would love to hear your responses!


No comments:

Post a Comment